Official LP 10 Thread

SkyFullOfTrouble

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If they follow up what they did with Everyday Life and make the songs "more complete", LP 10 could be their best album!
Nine 7 minute long songs with 4 verses each song and everybody playing the hell out of their instruments :cool:

nowayme

Up&Up
Coldplayer
My only hope is that they have an analogy of more happy songs. That's it. Oh and I love their interludes but they need to make a little bit more sence than the ones on Everyday Life or atleast be more produced with proper Coldplay elements to them than just some stock bland sound effects from a royalty free library. Like I heavily doubt anybody is interested to hear just a sound effect of a noisy town and a little bit after that birds with the sound of a clock tower or church. They don't seem to offer anything to the record. It needs to be something more like Keleidoscope, A Hopefull Transmission, O or whatever. But then again I don't want to take away anything from their freedom of artistic expression, even though I think they did a rather questionable choice here which ended up sounding better as an idea than in practice.

42Escapist

You could be me, I could be you
Coldplayer
I think if Coldplay were to do a self-titled album, it'd be a compilation album rather than something with new material. I seem to remember reading about them once saying they'd never do a greatest hits album, but they've been known to break from tradition and change their minds about things.