OMG...looks like Im going to Rio and Buenos Aires.....

Raphaele

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
hey Lucy, I plan to go to Rio and Sao Paulo. Maybe could we meet in Rio? It would be so great!

and I love your beautiful country!

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
do we need this thread?

btw, they're not coming to Santiago so probably if you come here you won't see them

juliejulle

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think it is good that you made this thread..
otherwise I wouldn't have seen your message..
and I will like to share your happiness of going... :nice:
I hope you'll have a great trip :nice:

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
:dance: Hi, i think im doing the same as you :D

Im from Uruguay ( Little country between Arg and Brasil) and im going to the Bs As gig and then to the Rio one 2 days after :dance:

flickahidalgo

Montezuma
Coldplayer
That's wonderful!

I am thinking about going to the Mexico City show. But, that is a very long way from NC. Looks like a long roadtrip in the making. :lol:

bear

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
ejkrtjxmnvnsdfh oh my gossshh, you travel so much, AND youve met chris twice!:stunned: luckyluckylucky!
have a great time:nice:

Space Invader

In an interstellar burst.
Coldplayer
Great if everything works out for you. Still battling with Mexico myself as I would prefer going to Brazil and Argentina but the tour plan there doesn't leave much time to see rio or Buenos Aires which is a shame as Rio is brilliant.

However Lucy can you please please in the future just write in existing topcis as I (and I am sure others too) find it rather annoying that you have to open a new topic for everything you want to say.

Thanks,

P.
are you trying to look badass or something?... you are a *...
*edit*

Lucy... you are very lucky.. I hope you enjoy your trip :nice:

Caroline

Be A Bright Red Rose
Coldplayer
I'm almost jealous except that I get to see Chris solo in three weeks--but have fun meeting the band again, as I know you will somehow get backstage.

Dfit00

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Congrats my dear, you'll see how hardcore are Latin American fans now! :smoking:

L

LiquidSky

aww Congrats, Lucy! Coldplay in 2010 that's something worth looking forward to! :nice: