Post a pic of your pet

D

diogo_sg

My mom was given this little girl yesterday. She's a mixed breed pooch. Her name is Irene and she's two months old [emoji7]

PS
That's a stuffed monkey she's playing with ;)

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
My mom was given this little girl yesterday. She's a mixed breed pooch. Her name is Irene and she's two months old [emoji7]

PS
That's a stuffed monkey she's playing with ;)

Mojan

Hardcore Coldplayer
Coldplayer
AWw, I used to have some many different pets back in Nigeria but here in London I can't. The council who own the apartment won't let us.

D

diogo_sg

AWw, I used to have some many different pets back in Nigeria but here in London I can't. The council who own the apartment won't let us.
[emoji53] so sorry. It's always nice to have a companion around. Hope you're able to get one someday soon.

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I also have a Beagle! I'll try to take a pic of her because she's always jumping and running :)

Bojo

Shooting Across The Sky
Coldplayer
Oh my God we ACTUALLY HAVE A THREAD where we post our pet pics? hahaha freaking amazing! Getting me cat pics :D

Bojo

Shooting Across The Sky
Coldplayer

Bonjour & Pipi. Miss that rascal! Gonna see her soon :happy2:

alisbe

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
A pic of when she was a baby. Her name is mate. I wanted to call her aiko but I didn't want my family to ask the origin of the name[emoji14]So, her name comes from a brand of a coffee creamer "coffe mate" :D her color is like a cappuccino and she's my best mate
1466725791651.jpg

Bojo

Shooting Across The Sky
Coldplayer
A pic of when she was a baby. Her name is mate. I wanted to call her aiko but I didn't want my family to ask the origin of the name[emoji14]So, her name comes from a brand of a coffee creamer "coffe mate" :D her color is like a cappuccino and she's my best mate
View attachment 4844
Aaaah such a munchkin when she was little! Soooo cute I wanna hug her! :bliss:

Norys

True love
Coldplayer
View attachment 4844
Ohh really beautiful.
I love two-tone beagles.

alisbe

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Aaaah such a munchkin when she was little! Soooo cute I wanna hug her! :bliss:
I also want to hug her, but she doesn't like it :( but she does love when I pet her :D