Princess of China: Worst Coldplay song ever?

KKOPPI

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
For me it is. There has actually NEVER been a Coldplay song that I hated from the beginning - I did so with PoC. Has anyone else thought about this being the actual 'Worst song of Coldplay ever'?

fooby

Captain Haddock
Coldplayer
Lost is terrible, this has a really good vibe to it IMO, after a few listens I'm starting to really like it, Rihanna definitely sounds better when she's not singing her own songs :p

Corkus

Pretentious Tool
Coldplayer
I think ETIAW barely edges out PoC, but yes, I hate this even more than Paradise. (all 3 are in my bottom 5)
Nothing can be worse than Lost+.
I hate Lost+ but at least 75% of that is still a Coldplay song.

coldplay♪♫♪

coldplay lover♪♫♪
Coldplayer
I love this song
And the new style (do not get me wrong I'm old coldplay fan I just think this good refreshing change) :)

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
I hate Lost+ but at least 75% of that is still a Coldplay song.
agreed. but that one 25% can still spoil the rest of the song. and you can always just skip once you get to the Jay-Z cameo :laugh3:
PoC doesn't have that luxury though, so if you don't like it you'll just have to skip the whole song.

gus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
no its not the worst is one of the best songs of coldplay i also liked rihanna but not as the same as i love coldplay its a beautiful song

Jack1505

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hmm I actually really like Jay Z's Part in Lost - but I like how that was on an EP - rather than the actual album. Would have prefered Rihannas part as a B side or something because I just love chris's voice far too much to loose it on a song

Violet

Is It Really So Strange?
Coldplayer
Rihanna's part is the best part of the song. :nod:

Is it their worst song? Nope. Is it a good song? No, not really.

Contra4you

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Its a good Song for a Mainstream Spectrum, but its don´t the Coldplay I've learned to love

rudy_o

Joy, it's all founded
Coldplayer
Personally, I repeat, PERSONALLY, I really hate Princess of China. I don't even mind if this song vanishes from this world.

Violet Hills

The Shaman of Sexy
Coldplayer
It's not their worst but definitely one of their worst songs. I strongly dislike it.

Violet

Is It Really So Strange?
Coldplayer
God no, the worst is either The Goldrush or Ode To Deodorant. POC is far from it.
I'll agree in the sense that these choices make more sense to me for "worst Coldplay song" than PoC. "The Goldrush" is really kinda cheesy (in a not-so-good way), and O2D is just...well, y'know.

admnistramation

MX
Coldplayer
Ode To Deodorant is Starfish/The Coldplay :nod:

I just can't believe this hate, POC is one of my favorites off of MX. :\ :p

Violet

Is It Really So Strange?
Coldplayer
I can't help but feel like a lot of people have already set themselves up for hating this song solely for Rihanna's presence on it. Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong.