so... no car kids??

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
So was it just a random coincidence that Car Kids was trademarked today and Paris also put up a post hinting towards it? Idk, some things still are not adding up.

CustomSpizikes

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
On the parlophone post there is an anagram that the solution could be Coldplay 1208 that is the day after the realese of the butterfly package
I can't believe nobody has really questioned why their Dec. 7th release is called the "Butterfly Package" ... Isn't the butterfly usually associated with metamorphosis?? What if the release and end of "an era" is just telling of the end of their incubation period/career and transition/metamorphosis into their new state as Los Unidades (or whatever else happens from here on out)?

mboy114

Videographer & Photographer
Coldplayer
I always thought "Car Kids" was the first name for "Charlie Brown' :joy::joy::joy:

Radek

xylobryte
Coldplayer
I can't believe nobody has really questioned why their Dec. 7th release is called the "Butterfly Package" ... Isn't the butterfly usually associated with metamorphosis?? What if the release and end of "an era" is just telling of the end of their incubation period/career and transition/metamorphosis into their new state as Los Unidades (or whatever else happens from here on out)?
This is what Car Kids does to us... This is what our favorite band does to us... :broken_heart::joy: