The Awesome Random Posting Thread

BookLover715

omg i've missed it here
Coldplayer
All of them are really amazing, but Ink and Oceans are probably my favorite. (The first play didn't have Another's Arms though, which I thought was weird. I didn't really like the iTunes festival version, so unless the studio version is significantly better, I don't think I'll like it that much.)

dontgo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Random thought; Bet you haven't asked yet huh assumers get into trouble and yes my Mum and Dad do dance :(

dontgo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Random thought; You never asked... so your in fact in ''big trouble'' for Judging ''or'' assuming or even suggesting...

reagan_dugan3

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I know this is the random posting thread, but sometimes I have no idea what you're talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Doctor

nope.
Coldplayer
BREEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome:

hey how are you?

What ghost stories? :wtf:

The Doctor

nope.
Coldplayer
no really the only ghost stories I know are the Classic Who stories, and yes they scare me too death :nod:

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Coldplay's new album doesn't scare me, the song Ghost Story is amazing! :p

The Doctor

nope.
Coldplayer
hmmm well I don't know if I'll buy it :\
might give it a listening on YT first and money in my wallet

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The best tracks are bonis tracks that aren't sold here unfortunately :/ but do give it a listen it's worth it!

reagan_dugan3

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
no really the only ghost stories I know are the Classic Who stories, and yes they scare me too death :nod:
I have an irrational fear of the Weeping Angels. I made the mistake of watching the Byzantium episodes alone at night....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Doctor

nope.
Coldplayer
mmmm Weeping Angels are a bit overrated and too much used for me... No watch The Brain of Morbius and you'll never want to watch Doctor Who alone at night :)

dontgo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Really missing my lovely messy hair so much now and would love to see more of it..
Im also annoyed as every other site is working properly for me accept coldplaying its too slow for me suddenly and I dont know if its my pc or something/someone else, needless to say I wont be coming in to look much for perhaps another 5 days or so when my pc has refreshed itself with my ip provider. Why just coldplaying,com I dont know why. So catch up with yall soon..
ps; sleep is not overated leads to messy hair lol..