Thoughts?

Malcolm-Edge

Green Light, 7/11
Coldplayer
Ive chimed in before I believe. But LiT ii is brilliant! I loved absolutely loved LiT and quite often defended it with my friends as the best VLV track.

Chris is not the only one to vastly improve on this last album. All of them did. Jonny has never played guitar with such confidence and well for Jonny complication. Will and Guy have developed a great rythm section that pulls the band along.

A Rush Of Technicolor

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Life in Technicolor was my favorite track on Viva la Vida but Life in Technicolor ii just doesnt cut it for me. I think its partly because the lyrics feel out of place on what I've come to know as an instrumental track. It could have been better if it kept light through the veins and started the lyrics sooner. They also should have played the altered instrumental (that starts in the second verse) from the beginning of the song to further differentiate it from the first life in technicolor.

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
Unlike LiT on VLVADAAHF, which I loved the very first time I heard it, LiT II didn't strike me as a standout track when I first listened to the EP.

But after several listenings, it has grown to be my favourite track :D

coldplay_are_forever

♥Chris, Guy, Will, Jonny!
Coldplayer
This song is MAGNIFICENT!! A masterpiece I think. I love LIT too and I consider them two completely separate songs, as they are very different.So I love both equally. But LITii is simply...I don't know...gorgeus! I cant stop listening...the music, the LYRICS!! I LOVE IT!! defenetely my favourite song off PM.:D LOVE IT LOVE IT!!:D:cheesy::ears::earmuffs:

The Fixer

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
LITii IS JUST FUCKING BRILLIANT! I LOVED IT FROM THE VERY FIRST TIME I LISTENED TO IT. SHOULD'VE BEEN ON THE ALBUM. Anyway, is good to know they're releasing it as a 'Prospekt's March' single.

Greetings from Mexico!!!

emmbeedee

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Unlike LiT on VLVADAAHF, which I loved the very first time I heard it, LiT II didn't strike me as a standout track when I first listened to the EP.

But after several listenings, it has grown to be my favourite track :D

My thoughts as well!

jigglypuff

guy berryman is so sexy
Coldplayer
this has got to be one of the best coldplay songs ever!!! totally loved it ever since the first time i heard it, and it's still my favorite right now

i hope they release prospekt's march here in our country and i hope there will be a lot of guy in the music video :love: guy is so sexy!

Galaga

Rockstar DJ
Coldplayer
LITii grabbed me from the first listen, incredible. Hard to improve on LITi but they sure did. I get the chills from the first version, and the second kind of makes me wanna...dance. I can see this easily being as popular as VLV was on the radio, no doubt. I like how Chris actually throws the word "radio" in the lyrics for good measure, lol.

localola86

Full of Sunshine
Coldplayer
It's wonderfully wonderful! it makes me want to dance :D :dance:
Absolutely agree!
I loved LiT as an opener for VLV, but my face lit up when I heard LiT ii for the first time. Now I cannot stop listening to it! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! :heart:

Technicolor Girl

...aka Marissa ^_^
Coldplayer
Absolutely agree!
I loved LiT as an opener for VLV, but my face lit up when I heard LiT ii for the first time. Now I cannot stop listening to it! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! :heart:
Omg I love love looove this song too! :laugh3: By far the best on the EP, and I'm so glad they decided to turn it into a full-length song. Can't wait for it to be released as a single.

LewieGee

Utopia?
Coldplayer
Amazing track, so vibrant, so lovely... a massive improvement on the original.

I.
LOVE.
THIS.
SONG.

shane_coldplay

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i actually think it's better than clocks, and that's saying something! it's even my ringtone and whenever my phone goes off, someone goes "wow i love that song" :D

Open-Politik

Babe Im Gonna Leave You
Coldplayer
^^Its great when everyone likes the songs you like.
I love this song too but I do think LIT1 is better suited on VLV than if LIT2 was on there. Its just the perfect length.
But I do love this song soooooooo much!!!