What are you thinking right now?

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Listening to Ghost Stories and its never a good sign...though its such a lovely album :)

Stephie

My heart is my gun
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thinking that something went horribly wrong and the awesome news on Friday were just a mistake. That's me, always worrying. :D

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
How can that be? You're so nice and fun to chat with!
Aww thank you:) I dunno probably a compilation of a bunch of factors. But it definitely isn't existent. Plus I guess typing is different than speaking and doing things out in the real world...

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Thinking about food. I'm hungry.
Me too. Well I always think about food lol But more now that I am hungry. I just put some veggies in the oven, not sure if im gonna go for a sandwich or some chicken breast. Whats for dinner there? :)

likeafire

Scientist
Coldplayer
How Coldplay have lost their way. The journey from AROBTTH to this new album, how has it gone from a masterpiece to this.

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Congrats to Coeruli for getting a shout out from Coldplay themselves!

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
I am starving. I need a egg and beans breakfast and later a burger fries root beer milkshake lunch. *satisfied smile*

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Is it possible to gain noticeable weight in a day... What the hell is wrong with my pants

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Honestly I have a fever today it's a great time
Argh! :/ I cant stand fevers. I end up just complaining and moaning...my usually quite strong mind turns into jello LOL I swear there is something to that man´s fever haha Get well soon! Rest and liquids like they say.

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Argh! :/ I cant stand fevers. I end up just complaining and moaning...my usually quite strong mind turns into jello LOL I swear there is something to that man´s fever haha Get well soon! Rest and liquids like they say.
Aha thanks

The thing is it's not even a high fever so you can still function but you still feel like shit

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Aha thanks

The thing is it's not even a high fever so you can still function but you still feel like shit
Meh doesn't need to be high for me either. A degree over and I am texting girlfriends asking for hugs LOL Fever is a strange psychotropic drug for this guy´s brain haha Reduces me to mush *LOL*

I usually recommend hours of films to get through it haha

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Meh doesn't need to be high for me either. A degree over and I am texting girlfriends asking for hugs LOL Fever is a strange psychotropic drug for this guy´s brain haha Reduces me to mush *LOL*

I usually recommend hours of films to get through it haha
Yeah last time I checked I was at a 37.5 (Celsius) which is technically a fever but gosh it feels so much worse. Movies it is!!