Where is the single???

Technicolor Liver

I'm Anthony!
Coldplayer
Yes it was check Coldplay's site it says it would be released for digital download September 14th

Stefan8

I do know some things
Coldplayer
It is available as a download single from iTunes. Just the song though. :(

Technicolor Liver

I'm Anthony!
Coldplayer
I really want a definte anwser, Stefan does it have the artwork? Cause if it doesn't it isn't a single

Stefan8

I do know some things
Coldplayer
Yes, it has the artwork. It also says "Strawberry Swing - Single".

It's actually the same download as the normal song, only 30 cents cheaper (in the Dutch store) but including the artwork. iTunes logic, I guess.

Stefan8

I do know some things
Coldplayer
So basically we got.... digital artwork? :dozey: We already had that, but no you can pay for it! I'm glad there are still promotional cd releases.

Technicolor Liver

I'm Anthony!
Coldplayer
Everyone should ban together and ask the Oracle what happened just keep asking til he says something!

Stefan8

I do know some things
Coldplayer
Me too. I already sent some other questions today, so our dear Oracle should be getting lots of mail from Stefan in The Netherlands! She'll probably answer none, as always. :dozey:

The Final Track

Prognissekongen!
Coldplayer
Aren't you all forgetting something. You must be very short satisfied Coldplay fans, only a cheaper song? Didn't we get something utterly incredible? Music video anyone?

aarontennies

Captain Random (FTW)
Coldplayer
I don't care what anyone says. The cover art for the Strawberry Swing single promo CD is an epic win!

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
Way to raise a topic from the dead, newbie

An important note!

Above posts, see that gray bar?
Well, above your username and all that fancy stuff, you'll notice there's a TIMESTAMP. It tells you when that post was made! Use this to make sure you're not posting in an old thread! :nice:

I say this because your post didn't add anything interesting or new.