C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So today when I got off work I stopped by the store to get something to use to make the Glogg. I'm not really big on wine so I was looking at the juices and this guy asked me if I needed help and I told him I was trying to decide between a grape and apple juice to make something called Glogg.

Glogg....hey we sell that! :shocked2:
    Hello! I'm Magda and I'm also from Poland. The thing is, that i've been to the concert but i hadnt a chance to get a butterflies :(
    is there is a chance to get them from you?
    xoxo
    Magz
    Hi, I'm Karolina/Poland. I've read about your butterflies and my question is if You could send me at least two of them. Please, please, please. I will be very grateful!
    Waiting for your answer.
    Hello :)
    I'm Paulina and I'm from Poland. I read on our Polish forum dedicated to coldplay that you have confetti from Coldplay concert that you can share with other fans. Could you send me? I can cover the expenses.
    Greetings from Polish fans !
    Hi,
    I'm Tom and I'm from Poland too ;) I would get one butterfly by you. Could you send me one of them? Thank you!
    Hi :) I've heard u have some butterflies! Can you send me some? Well, even one butterfly! I was at Coldplay's show, but too far from the stage to get some of them :c I live in Poland and I would be grateful for the rest of my life :) Thank you in advance! :3
    Hi :) I'm Kate and I'm from Poland. I heard that you have butterflies. Can you send me some butterflies? I will be very happy. I'm sorry for my English ;) Thanks for answer :)
    Hi!:) I'm Astrid and I from Poland too. I really please you for butterflies for me:) I will be the happiest person in the world!
    Hi dear ;)
    read on our Polish Coldplay forum you have butterflies from Coldplay concert that you can share with other fans. I would be greateful if you can send me.
    Hi,
    I read on our Polish forum dedicated to Coldplay that you have some butterflies from Coldplay concert that you can share with other fans. I have a friend, who is a great fan of this band and I know she would be very happy if she could have one. I want to make her a surprise, so here is my request - can you send me the butterfly? I can cover the expenses.
    We both attended to Coldplay concert this year, but unfortunately, when there was the time for confetti, wind blew in such a way that made us impossible to catch confetti.
    Dominika
    Happy 2010, have a great year.
    Best wishes.
    make each day be full of joy.

...__...
    ...| |...
    ...| |...
    ...| |...
    ...| |...
    ...\ /...
    ....||....
    ..../\....