Recent content by SwallowedInSea

1. S

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

Annd add to that that I used to live in Geneseo :cool:
  2. S

In a Telescope Lens and all you want is Friends

Work was same as usual, which means stressful! :bomb: I was just kidding, don't worry... my lunch break is a joke, it's only half an hour long. :(
  3. S

You were in Hicksville today? :whip: You could have met me on my lunch break! :P
  4. S

Christa :hug: I love your late night posts! :lol: And Cooky stopped by tooo...... I miss those times!! :bigcry: I'll see you both on Saturday, right? :kiss: And hii Lore and Imke and everyone else :nice:
  5. S

[18-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ RXP TAKLIBERTY FESTIVAL ## [CANCELLED]

:bigcry: Mere WEEKS after I move out of New York. Life just isn't fair sometimes. :(
  6. S

Great / epic song :D!?

Restored my faith after the disaster of ETIAW :P
  7. S

Glasto Cinema showings cancelled, some ticket refunds need processing before 25th June

Ohhh, that's really disappointing! :( Is it all US shows or just some?
  8. S

Are you going to take time off school/work on Friday to listen to Coldplay's single?

I didn't either! :bigcry: What is happening to me??? Okay, maybe I can try and quickly download the song before I have to run out to work tomorrow morning :wacko:
  9. S

Are you going to take time off school/work on Friday to listen to Coldplay's single?

Apparently I'm an adult now and have to go to work every day....? :( This is news to me, and I'm not sure I'm liking this whole "grown up" thing. :P But I will listen for sure as soon as I get home!
  10. S

Elbow

Okay! But I need a new, non Coldplay obsessed username :uhoh: Also: there's nothing on US iTunes about build a rocket boys! I switched my store to UK and I can see it there, but the fact that it doesn't show up in the US store makes me think there isn't yet a release scheduled for us...
  11. S

Elbow

I lurk in there sometimes. :blush:
  12. S

Elbow

Anyone know if there's been word of a US release date for the new album? I'm assuming it won't be available here in stores or on iTunes on March 7th, but I could be wrong I guess. Otherwise I guess I'll have to import it through Amazon!
  13. S

Grammy awards watching party?

I don't know how much longer I can make it! :uhoh: I'm tiiiiiiired. edit: Okay kiddos, I'm calling it a night. I am dreading going to work tomorrow! :bigcry: It's been lovely, enjoy AF! :kiss:
  14. S

Grammy awards watching party?

I'm gonna have to look her up. I like jazz! :lol: