Search results

1. RiotFever

[2016-08-27] AT&T Stadium, DALLAS, TX

If anyone has a pre-sale code that they won't be using, I'd appreciate if you'd share it with me. I want to get tickets for my mom as a gift
  2. RiotFever

X Marks The Spot [HIDDEN TRACK]

This song sounds like some Lorde stuff.
  3. RiotFever

LP8

This effin thread :laugh4:
  4. RiotFever

Atlas vs Miracles

I'll forbear from voting here since I find that both are equally perfect in different ways.
  5. RiotFever

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I still want the song at 0:05 http://youtu.be/zkwdmK80RYs?t=5s
  6. RiotFever

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Are we already starting the LP7 madness? Cos' I don't wanna miss it this time
  7. RiotFever

Ink interactive music video!

Now, this is what I like from Coldplay :pleased:; not corny videos of fat lovers.
  8. RiotFever

Ink - 4th single (not confirmed)

I prefer anything than true love to be honest
  9. RiotFever

Another's Arms - The Haunting Ghost Story (Article)

This song is UNDERRATED and should totally be a single. Another's Arms, as simple as y'all may think it is, the only simple element it actually has is its lyrics, even though they try to address love with a much more original theme than the rest of the album, which is restlessness, as opposed...
  10. RiotFever

A Sky Full Of Stars EP announced

http://instagram.com/p/lnm_hkHde4/
  11. RiotFever

A Sky Full Of Stars EP announced

I was expecting an acoustic version like they played it in the videoshoot, the original version from that old Instagram video, some more new songs and stuff, but this is still good.
  12. RiotFever

A Sky Full Of Stars - Music Video

Not gonna hate or anything, I very much respect his opinion. Doesn't mean I agree with the idea of the band going back to playing Parachutes and The Blue Room and the Safety EP for all their lives instead of evolving their sound and giving us different things though. They are doing...
  13. RiotFever

A Sky Full Of Stars - Music Video

I actually really like the video. I didn't see anything wrong with it, and then y'all pointed out the lack of production of it. I'm just going to say that I love this video because it is not like the rest of all the music videos. In other music videos, the musicians are viewed as actors and if...
  14. RiotFever

Next singles

Ink, yes, but TL please no, i wouldn't wanna hear it on the radio every goddamn day, it's too slow for a single imo. If there really must be another single after Ink, AA is way better imo
  15. RiotFever

Is Ghost Stories About Nutella?

Single serve huh, so they'd fit like at least four nutella jars right?
  16. RiotFever

Is Ghost Stories About Nutella?

"And I could write it down (with Nutella) Or spread it all around, (Nutella duh) Get lost and then get found And you'll come back to me (when he gets lost looking for his nutella and nutella finds him )
  17. RiotFever

Ghost Stories Unreleased Tracks

Does anybody remember that song from MX era that Chris was playing in the piano during a rehearsal at Ellen and she sneaked behind the piano and scared him? Well, I think that might be Tomorrow. EDIT: http://youtu.be/zkwdmK80RYs
  18. RiotFever

Rate the avatar above you

19. RiotFever

Guy is back!

Yeah, I always feel like every album is heavy in one specific instrument. Like Parachutes in Acoustic Guitars, AROBTTH in Piano, X&Y in Organ, MX in Synths etc. and when I listened to this I immediately noticed that this is definitely Guy's album. EDIT: Oh, and idk if anybody else noticed but...