Search results

1. Revolverwin

Everyday Life Leak Discussion [SPOILERS INSIDE]

Okay, so I was able to listen to the album in its entirety for at least 3 times now. And although I’m not sure yet on where to place it, I must say that it’s definitely a beast of its own. It was both experimental and peculiar at the same time. A cohesive unit that SHOULD be enjoyed as a whole...
  2. Revolverwin

Church's chorus reminds me of U2's Beautiful Day.
  3. Revolverwin

I've got to say this is one of the strangest release they'd put out. Done with my first listen of the album and I'm quite surprised about it (in a really good way). Will probably share my opinions per track later on. Need to sleep for now because it's already 1am here.
  4. Revolverwin

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

There's something in Everyday Life (song) that really caught me. Perhaps its sheer rawness and the emotions/message it conveyed. As for someone who had a rough year, I can tell you the song is a nice pat in the back, a warm hug from friend. Although it's too early to place the new album, I'll...
  5. Revolverwin

Everyday Life - Leak Buddies Signup

Manila, Philippines UTC+8
  6. Revolverwin

Anyone noticed this? (saw the link on discord) View: https://www.amazon.ca/Everyday-Life-Vinyl-Coldplay/dp/B07YTD3CQL/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=coldplay+everyday&qid=1571714713&sr=8-1
  7. Revolverwin

Love what i heard. Classical
  8. Revolverwin

9. Revolverwin

Here we go!!! Wow... Can't believe this is finally happening. Just came home from work by the way. Looks like we'll have a great weekend.
  10. Revolverwin

What a crazy ride this day has been. Can't even focus on my work because I've been busy following the LP8 speculation on discord and our forum. :joy: Having said that, if Kirboh ranked LP8 as easy #2 (#1 being VLVoDaAHF), then this album must be good.
  11. Revolverwin

Who is the guy beside Jonny?
  12. Revolverwin

^ As far as I could remember, the band didn't shoot music videos for LU tracks so it's quite safe to say that this is all Coldplay stuff. Also, They didn't officially tour Ghost Stories. Yeah, maybe they did perform the album on selected countries/venues but it's not really a full-blown tour.
  13. Revolverwin

"Good things are coming our way" -UWtB
  14. Revolverwin

War of the Coldplay Songs

Midnight (Instrumental) vs Chinese Sleep Chant
  15. Revolverwin

Twisted Logic vs Death and All His Friends
  16. Revolverwin

Hello everyone

Welcome Jenny!
  17. Revolverwin

Setlist of the Day

Hey guys, How are you doing lately? Feels good to be active again in this forum after a long while. As Coldplay is currently taking a much-deserved break, I continued exploring other music as well. I would like to hear your setlists and learn from them. Here’s mine for today. Hope you’ll give...
  18. Revolverwin

Proof vs. Up with the Birds
  19. Revolverwin

Best Coldplay song ever in your opinion + why

Quite hard to nail their best song mainly because you need to consider mood and your connection to the song... things that are subjective, aside from instrumentation, techniques and vocals. Strawberry Swing has been one of my personal favorites but I think it's not their best. On the other hand...
  20. Revolverwin

Coldplaying Forums Changelog

Amazing work @Stephen. Love the color and it does load faster and smoother. I've been busy for quite sometime now, been through a lot as well... but it's good to be back here. :)