Search results

1. H

[5-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA

Is it possible to get a recording of this concert? I went to it and thought it was amazing and I'd love to be able to listen to it any time.
  2. H

[5-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA

I went to that concert last night, and I can honestly say it was the greatest concert Coldplay has ever done, and I enjoyed it immensely, even though I had to cope with the 30-minute escape from the parking lot. As far as the setlist, the concert had the best version IMO of Major Minus, and I...
  3. H

Edited Major Minus Single Artwork (Just for you guys)

You think so? I'll make another version like that if that's what you want, but I always thought it would be in the song name since it's the symbol for the song. Thanks for the input, I'll have the other version up ASAP. :D
  4. H

Coldplay Record Store Day Vinyl: Up With The Birds/U.F.O.

I saw it too, and I'm starting to think it's real, because if you look carefully at the artwork from the UWTB/U.F.O. artwork, it's the same as part of the UWtB pop-up artwork!
  5. H

Will new songs debut live?

I'd love to see them do DLiBYH live, but I also miss White Shadows, CoL, and GoW. There are so many good Viva songs, like Yes, that I would like to hear them perform again. No matter what, I just want to hear Major Minus when I go to their concert. XD
  6. H

The ABC's of Coldplay

COLDPLAY Chris Martin Clocks Christmas Lights Charlie Brown Cemeteries of London Careful Where You Stand Crests of Waves Chinese Sleep Chant And many more...
  7. H

LP6

I love you.
  8. H

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

Normally it's either Major Minus or White Shadows for me, but I was in a Violet Hill kind of mood today.
  9. H

Who else is pissed that this didn't make it on the MX track listing?

I am upset, not pissed, because I like Moving to Mars, but since the other two songs on the ETIAW EP were on the album, it seemed it was destined to forever be a B-side. I think Coldplay's mistake here was including all three on the EP, as all three are amazing songs, and should all be on the...
  10. H

How many offical cd's of Coldplay do you have?

I haven't got many, just my old copy of Parachutes and the God Put a Smile Upon Your Face EP, (the one with the live In My Place and live acoustic Yellow) which I picked up so I could get Murder.
  11. H

The "OR" Game

Hoarders NCIS or NCIS: Los Angeles
  12. H

The "OR" Game

Pool party Coke or Pepsi?
  13. H

Beatles LOVE Album-styled Coldplay Album sharing?

I'm sending out download links to all the people who voted yes on the poll, tell me what you think! The songs are all changed from the originals for transitions, so they shouldn't be against the rules. :D
  14. H

The "OR" Game

plane Talk Album or Talk Alternate version
  15. H

SHOUT THE COLDPLAY LYRICS

And I want to feel like that Little white shadows, blink and miss them Part of a system, I am
  16. H

I'd love to put it up on YouTube, however it'll have to be split into videos for each song, so it'll ruin the idea of the whole thing. I can't give you guys a download link, but I'll try to see if I can stream it somehow. When I have a solution, I'll let you guys know! :)
  17. H

I'm very sorry, I forgot to include the Cirque du Soleil part. Also, I said specifically in my post that it was not as much a remix album as the LOVE album, and I concentrated on making songs flow into each other. The only remixed track is #16, and I combined the two versions of Talk. I...
  18. H

Alright, tracklist is here. DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW. Credit to track 16 goes to 86Timewarp.
  19. H

You might know about the Beatles' LOVE album, but if you don't, I'll explain it to you. The LOVE album is a project created by Beatles producer George Martin, who, as their producer, has access to alternate versions of songs. So it's basically an album made out of Beatles songs mixed with other...
  20. H

LP6

^^ THIS. OMGYES:D