Search results

1. K

O (reprise) - your review

6/10
  2. K

A Sky Full Of Stars - Music Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRjCeoBqrI edit: sorry for posting again, i didnt see
  3. K

Criticisms with the album?

You know what happens to those who refuse to "go along with the world"? They vanish. What I mean is, in everything and I mean everything, if you don't "evolve" you're left behind. Our world is mad and it's in constant changing. For example, industry, once they were manual, now they're all...
  4. K

Maybe I didn't explain myself right because english isn't my main language, but I'll try my best. 1 - I was refering to us, coldplayers. So far from what I saw people were loving the tracks and now I don't see that anymore. I find it a little weird. But maybe it's just my impression, idk. 2 - I...
  5. K

coldplay portugal

Adoro, principalmente ao vivo *-*
  6. K

haha I gave that title on purpose. When I said that, I didn't mean rage songs but songs like Charlie Brown. (Although there's ASFOS, but one case in nine)
  7. K

coldplay portugal

Sim, é mais ao contrário XD :laugh3: Qual é a tua música favorita dos coldplay?
  8. K

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

The last pic tho XD
  9. K

coldplay portugal

Olá! Bem-vindo de novo :P
  10. K

Random Coldplay thoughts...

It's so weird.
  11. K

Hi Guys!

Welcome!
  12. K

Things I don't understand: 1 - We heard the album (eg: live versions) before it release and only now, after the release, people start complaning that the album sucks? I mean if it's bad now, then should be before, I guess, and I don't remember seeing any or such "hate". 2 - The album is about a...
  13. K

Hello everyone!

Welcome!
  14. K

Hi there

Welcome!
  15. K

Ghost Story Lyrics

I love everything about this song!
  16. K

Ink is gonna be my favourite track!

I love this song!
  17. K

Mylo Xyloto vs Ghost stories

Round 1: MX/Hurts like heaven vs. Always in my head (can't choose) Round 2: Paradise vs. Magic Round 3: Charlie Brown vs. Ink Round 4 Us against the world vs True Love Round 5: MMIX/ETIAW Vs. Midnight Round 6: Major minus vs. Another's arms Round 7: Up in flames vs Oceans Round 8: A...
  18. K

X&Y vs Ghost Stories

Round one: Square One vs Always In My Head Round two: What if vs True Love Round three: White Shadows vs Ink Round four: Fix You vs Magic (can't choose) XD Round five: Talk vs A Sky Full Of Stars Round six: X&Y vs Midnight Round seven: Speed Of Sound vs Another's Arms Round eight: A...
  19. K

How often have you listenned to GS?

I'm in love with this album, that I've been listening to it almost all day