[2015-12-17] Coldplaying Asks Coldplay - The Batman Interview

jer123

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Great interview!!!Guy likes Daylight and Birds yessss.Would be cool if we can get to hear the other versions of A Head Full Of Dreams soon..

anthamic

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
The mentioning of the live 2003 Daylight and Guy liking it gives me a bit of hope for the tour set list.
:

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I haven't posted in a long, long time but I just had to come and say how happy I am for Thalia!! I've known her a long time and to see her get the opportunity to interview Guy and Will makes me so so happy! :D
Melly! good to see you here! Merry Christmas!

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I've been sick all week and not been able to look at the forum for days but reading this is making me feel better instantly. :)

Thalia, what a wonderful journey, and it is so well written and described, like I was right there with you.

And thank you so much for asking them my question. :)
I'm glad Will found it interesting and Guy, well he surely does have an issue with X&Y. :)
Shortening the numbers, no way, but I guess making them B-sides would be a good compromise.

laga

♥♥ Feb26-2010♥♥ εїз
Coldplayer
Amazing interview! It was a great opportunity so big congrats!!! I love that Guy chose Daylight as it's one of my all-time favorites and I love how excited Will got with the present you gave him, hehe

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
would've loved to have seen J's reaction to the gingerbread man tho!

LeftrightleftArchi

Coldplayer
Greta interview! Good questions! Congrats to Batman for being able to interview Guy and Will!

Safy

An Outsider
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
so so so happy for you Thalia. loved your story from start to finish..I read the interview but still have to listen to it. You have done an amazing effort & job representing the forums & fans. Thank you so much for this. Glad you showed them your lovely fanart..
thanks to all the cping team for organizing this, must have been extremely difficult. Glad you didn't give up after your questions were rejected at 1st. Great job!!

& now the official coldplay twitter account has retweeted the interview O___O You are famous now!

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
so so so happy for you Thalia. loved your story from start to finish..I read the interview but still have to listen to it. You have done an amazing effort & job representing the forums & fans. Thank you so much for this. Glad you showed them your lovely fanart..
thanks to all the cping team for organizing this, must have been extremely difficult. Glad you didn't give up after your questions were rejected at 1st. Great job!!

& now the official coldplay twitter account has retweeted the interview O___O You are famous now!
Thanks for the kind words. Having never interviewed anyone in any language this was definitely a challenge... but it worked!

Yes I just saw their Retweet, jesus °___°

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I thought the big news for everyone was gonna be that Batman is actually a female.

Dany93

Cake Brigade Member!
Coldplayer
Hahahaha omg Thalia, I'm so happy for you and grateful to you and Coldplaying staff for the wonderful idea! I loved listening and reading the interview, the very "in-depth" questions were so engaging and I'm glad they enjoyed them and pointed out how different they were from those superficial ones they normally get asked. I also love that the stressing out of Guy's quietness didn't surprise them at all ( :p) and that he did his best to actually express his opinion exhaustively haha.
Good job, Thalia! :D I'm sure I've already told you a billion times, but you're such a funny story-teller, they couldn't choose a fitter person for this! Batman will never let anyone down :cool:

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Hahahaha omg Thalia, I'm so happy for you and grateful to you and Coldplaying staff for the wonderful idea! I loved listening and reading the interview, the very "in-depth" questions were so engaging and I'm glad they enjoyed them and pointed out how different they were from those superficial ones they normally get asked. I also love that the stressing out of Guy's quietness didn't surprise them at all ( :p) and that he did his best to actually express his opinion exhaustively haha.
Good job, Thalia! :D I'm sure I've already told you a billion times, but you're such a funny story-teller, they couldn't choose a fitter person for this! Batman will never let anyone down :cool:
Thank you so much, that means a lot to me! I suppose being nervous as hell I decided I might as well just hide under a thick blanket of humor to cover up my lacking skills of interviewing people haha

EC-JTR

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Great, great interview and journey Thalia, thank you so much for share with us all your experiences on this day. Congratulations. :)

Chriis42

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Well... wow... that's absolutely mind-blowing !
This interview is just perfect, a kind of "Coldplayer-friendly" Q&A, the one that we've all waited for !
Maybe because this interview was conducted skillfully ( I know that's your first one, but that took nothing away from its quality ), and those questions were interesting ( thanks to all those who contributed here ) and the answers unexpected ( How to ask trick questions ? by Batman ).
Hope you'll never forget this experience :)
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!