[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Daniel Stocker

+ | - | x | * | =
Coldplayer
Did anyone pick up a spare tour programme that they'd be willing to sell? I couldn't find them anywhere. Were there any?!

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Did anyone pick up a spare tour programme that they'd be willing to sell? I couldn't find them anywhere. Were there any?!
I bought one yesterday, but I'm sorry I don't have a spare one

Little Miss Coldplay

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I think it's safe to assume most of the "hardcore" fans would have been on the pitch near a stage.
I would've expected the more casual fans to be seated a bit further away so they can turn up later.
Yeah, I see what you mean. I would have loved to stand near the stage but I'm tiny and would be upset if I couldn't see the boys properly. Also, I tend to go alone so worry I'd get squashed in the mad rush of the crowd x

Little Miss Coldplay

Up&Up
Coldplayer
How come there were sooo many empty seats? I still remember staff at RAH moving some people forward to the front and being upset by it because nobody spoke to me about it haha x

Marky

cmuptre litterset \o/
Coldplayer
Yeah, I see what you mean. I would have loved to stand near the stage but I'm tiny and would be upset if I couldn't see the boys properly. Also, I tend to go alone so worry I'd get squashed in the mad rush of the crowd x
Yeah i nearly went for seated yesterday but decided to be in the thick of it [emoji2]
Everyone down there was singing along throughout

njohnson91max

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
How come there were sooo many empty seats? I still remember staff at RAH moving some people forward to the front and being upset by it because nobody spoke to me about it haha x
There were more empty seats on level one on Wednesday, but I was more surprised that there were still empty seats at the back last night as well. It was like they could have sold maybe another thousand or so tickets. Maybe there was a cap on the number of tickets sold for standing/level one unreserved seating.

johnpham2014

John Pham
Coldplayer
There were more empty seats on level one on Wednesday, but I was more surprised that there were still empty seats at the back last night as well. It was like they could have sold maybe another thousand or so tickets. Maybe there was a cap on the number of tickets sold for standing/level one unreserved seating.
because if it rained, many would sit, and level one would be completely filled

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Filmed a video of Always In My Head. The one that was posted on Thursday (on Youtube) didn't do the visuals any justice I thought, so I focused on the screen. Very Ghost Stories Live esque :D Hopefully they'll continue to play this for the rest of the tour :)

(Please excuse the camera shakiness at the start!)

jezh

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Nice one Sparky. It was a pleasure to meet you yesterday :)

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Filmed a video of Always In My Head. The one that was posted on Thursday (on Youtube) didn't do the visuals any justice I thought, so I focused on the screen. Very Ghost Stories Live esque :D Hopefully they'll continue to play this for the rest of the tour :)

(Please excuse the camera shakiness at the start!)

Thank you! It's one of my favorite songs off ghost stories. I wish they played it in Southamerica instead of Ink.