[2017-7-15] Stade De France, Paris, France

mattwindsorr

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Any idea what time we can expect Coldplay on? Rihanna looked like she came on quite late last year judging by how dark it was.

Grahamw

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So, i made a last minute decision to go the paris show and had to buy e tickets off viagogo. Im slightly worried the tickets might not be genuine because the quality isn't amazing. IS anyone else the same? Could anyone send me a photo of their e ticket? Obviously cover all the barcodes to be safe, so i could compare?

Magnaella

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi, are we allowed to bring mirrorless camera inside the stadium? What are the restrictions of camera in stade de france? Thanks a bunch!

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Just got tickets for this! So excited! First time flying to another country to see the boys.

Am going alone and would be my first time in Paris so any friendly ppl willing to meet up, show me around, etc would be great! :)

tekjansen505

Sparks
Coldplayer
I'm already going to the 16th, but if anyone has 2 standing tickets to the 15th (GA or VIP Standing, either works!), you'd be helping two travelling Australian girls out hugely!

SwedishColdplayer

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Got tickets for this! For you people searching, check out @ColdplayTix on Twitter - where I bought mine! Now I'm going to all the Paris shows, I feel so blessed and lucky and excited! :D

shred

Coldplayer
Hi, are we allowed to bring mirrorless camera inside the stadium? What are the restrictions of camera in stade de france? Thanks a bunch!
Yes, would like to know about this as well. :)

lollen12

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
2 tickets for paris 15th july (hot tickets) h2 row 11 seats 13 & 16 imagin 14, 15 would be willing to move so u can sit next to each other [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app

ajm

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Selling FOUR EARLY ENTRY field tickets for July 16. Let me know if interested.

myl26

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello :)
I would like to exchange 2 standing tickets door H against 2 standing tickets door R.
Thank you !

Tsartas10

nobody said it's was easy...
Coldplayer
Would anyone want to change the track entries, for two entries sitting? I go with my wife and she is pregnant, and they are too many hours standing for her ...
I paid the price difference
Thanks

jezz123456

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi guys,

I here to ask you a favor.
My sister and I we're big fan of you.
I cant' remember listening to other band and shivering with songs like yours.
She was attending to go to your israeli concert in november, she called me with excitement 3 weeks ago.
My sister got in a car accident yesterday, she was pregnant and lost the baby.
I sending a hell mary because i'am not even sure you'll read this message.
I'll be at the stade de France sunday 16th and i'll like to dadicate FIX YOU to her.
Her name's Lea and now i looking for every way to sheer her up a little bit.

I know you probably receiving a lot a messsages like this but id there is any chance you'll do it i have to try.

Keep going guys,you are bringing joy to people.

Jeremy

jezz123456

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi Guys,

Any chance one of you read this message .
It will be awesome and really conforting if you could do this for her.

Hi guys,

I here to ask you a favor.
My sister and I we're big fan of you.
I cant' remember listening to other band and shivering with songs like yours.
She was attending to go to your israeli concert in november, she called me with excitement 3 weeks ago.
My sister got in a car accident yesterday, she was pregnant and lost the baby.
I sending a hell mary because i'am not even sure you'll read this message.
I'll be at the stade de France sunday 16th and i'll like to dadicate FIX YOU to her.
Her name's Lea and now i looking for every way to sheer her up a little bit.

I know you probably receiving a lot a messsages like this but id there is any chance you'll do it i have to try.

Keep going guys,you are bringing joy to people.

Jeremy

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi Guys,

Any chance one of you read this message .
It will be awesome and really conforting if you could do this for her.
Hi @jezz123456

This is not an official means of communication with the band. If you'd like to send them a message, you can use the official contact form on Coldplay's website.
http://coldplay.com/contact/

Last edited:

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hi everyone,
I am generally looking for tickets for the Paris concerts (particularly the last one on July 18, but I would also consider the other dates if the price is good).

Let me know if you have anything to sell, and if yes, which category and price... :)

ajm

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi everyone,
I am generally looking for tickets for the Paris concerts (particularly the last one on July 18, but I would also consider the other dates if the price is good).

Let me know if you have anything to sell, and if yes, which category and price... :)
Hi, I have a number of sets of really good tickets (got carried away!) that I am selling for very good prices:
1. I have four "early entry" standing tickets for 16 July. Face is 750EUR. Selling all four for 600 EUR - can get right up to the stage!
2. I have four seats in ROW 4 of section H2 for 18 July- some of the very best seats in the stadium. Selling for 125EUR each.
3. I have four Categorie 3 seats, section H11 for 16 July, selling under face value - 50 EUR but will take any reasonable offer.
Let me know!
Thanks,