A L I E N S

yoyo2000

Comme deux gouttes d’eau
Coldplayer
^ You are right I only hear the spotify version and I was confused when I heard the youtube one but I wouldn't realise without your mention.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Coldplaying mobile app

wilkesy

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Just heard a radio edit on Absolute.
What a mess. It does not edit well.

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
I dont know if you've already talked about this but the song on Spotify is different from the song in YouTube...
YouTube - "history has some to know"
Spotify - "history someone to know" (?)
There are more differences:

The timing is slightly different from the part ''Watching my life, on the skyline'', followed by a different order of lyrics ''Oh we just want to get home again'' is sung twice in the Spotify version while it's only sung once in the youtube version. The Spotify version is slightly shorter.

I don't know why there are two different versions (doesn't seem like a radio edit). I like the Spotify version better.

These differences start here: And compare this to the Spotify version ;)
Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/we-LaiQNY5s?t=3m18s

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
There are more differences:

The timing is slightly different from the part ''Watching my life, on the skyline'', followed by a different order of lyrics ''Oh we just want to get home again'' is sung twice in the Spotify version while it's only sung once in the youtube version. The Spotify version is slightly shorter.

I don't know why there are two different versions (doesn't seem like a radio edit). I like the Spotify version better.

These differences start here: And compare this to the Spotify version ;)
Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/we-LaiQNY5s?t=3m18s
I noticed that too and I can't understand why. I have gotten used to the Youtube lyric video version, so the one on Kaleidoscope EP sounds "wrong" to my ears now :(

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
I noticed that too and I can't understand why. I have gotten used to the Youtube lyric video version, so the one on Kaleidoscope EP sounds "wrong" to my ears now :(
For me it's the other way around haha

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

Harondor

Aiming my arrows
Coldplayer
I just found out more differences :

The background instrumental during the 2nd verse on the YTB version (from the 1'43 to 2'18 mark) is slightly different from the EP version. I hear a sort of flute in the background

The "tell your leader, sir or ma'am..." part is more clearer on YTB.

On the YTB version there's an extra "just an alien" between the "of the spacetime " and "turning toward it" lines