= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

MarckozZ

Planeta Coldplay
Coldplayer
Btw I still hope the original CD master of the 'Ode To Deodorant'/'Brothers+Sisters' demo will come up sometime.
Maybe as part of a rare tracks collection the band was speaking of lately?
That's what I'm hoping for... I really need a higher quality version of Ode. I man, we have the cassette riped version and Bathmath's version, which is mono, sadly enough. I wonder where did he got that version, it's so much cleaner than the original rip.

andrewsky

The Scientist
Coldplayer
That's what I'm hoping for... I really need a higher quality version of Ode. I man, we have the cassette riped version and Bathmath's version, which is mono, sadly enough. I wonder where did he got that version, it's so much cleaner than the original rip.
I wonder why the later dub was mono only. I'm sure that's from a demo cassette as well but used better tape playback equipment.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Yeah, I assume they worked more with analoge tape in the early years. Probably till up to Parachutes or Rush Of Blood.
I somehow recall Rik Simpson once talking on Twitter about recording I Ran Away, the first song he ever did with the band, and saying it was still analogue back then.