nostalgic post

rainplay

Iluvya
Coldplayer
Logged on here for the first time in awhile and I just had deja vu of when I was 16 and sat for hours on here. Or is that called vertigo? When you feel like you're you back in time..??

I dunno

I just remember planning my days around logging on here (which actually sounds pretty lame when you admit that to people in person)... But I just got nostalgic listening to coldplay and felt the need to come back on here and say something.

It's so different in here tho!!! And you all are probably thinking who the heck is this

Just wanted to say hi to whoever remembers me :)

/post

:escaping:

golfing7861

High fivin' Chris
Coldplayer
I remember seeing your avi gif on here ages ago haha, I don't think we ever talked though.

and I think it's deja vu :p

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I remember you! Don't think we ever talked though

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Your Thom .gif is half the reason I became so interested in Radiohead on this site a few years ago! Thom and his lazy eye. :dazzled:

Lodova

Hate is blind.
Coldplayer
I'm 17 now and I'm stuck here since last summer even though there wasn't any news. I don't know what I was hoping for, but I think it's because I was (and still am) jobless teenage. :lol:
By the way I remember that you liked some of my art :wacky:

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Well hello there nostalgic feeling :wacky:

rainplay

Iluvya
Coldplayer
Oh yaaa I remember you guys too hey! Haha I'm gonna try and come on here more often

rainplay

Iluvya
Coldplayer
Ommmg 3 years later at relatively the same time of year and I'm thinking about this place again .......