The Awesome Random Posting Thread

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
early this week I finally bought my 2nd ever ticket for a U2 gig :D:D:D
the longest concert drought (for one band) I've ever had, it's been 6 years since they last played here....
I can only hope our boys to be back in Latin America in a shorter period of time than that

Mrk

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
Coldplayer
Holy crap, I haven't been here in forever! I can't believe it's already been more than half a decade

RedBalloon

Livin' life in Technicolor
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It is still very rare to "meet up" Coldplay songs in the public area where I live, but once it happens, it is always a bit exciting; or if you come across a little shop nearby named by Coldplay (but in Chinese character 酷玩), you may guess the owner's favor, or it looks a nice coincidence rather than a Branding dispute, :p...I really like Hypnotized, sound of water...in the nature~ another good piece of choice for skating-dance (it is very floating/flowing, free flying style:heart:), which I hope to watch in the near future. Best wishes to readers/writers here, "threads" of your life tapestry~

BookLover715

omg i've missed it here
Coldplayer
BUMP. why is this thread dead?

I created an account on this forum 5 years ago today

that's half a decade ago #old
ahaha, i just logged in because i got a notification on my phone that tomorrow is my joinday (apparently a few years back i put it on my calendar?)

it's incredible how much things have changed; i remember getting on here nightly and hanging out with everyone (by the way, how is everyone doing this fine summer?)

i'm kinda sad that this thread is so dead; it used to be poppin! LET'S REVIVE IT WOOO
THREADS THAT ARE DEAD ARE NOT DEAD, THEYRE JUST LIVIN IN MY HEAD

edit: i guess i should start with how ive been, lol
this summer has been super busy for me, i scrounged up enough money to go to italy for 5 weeks on a maymester with my school + 1 week by myself to wander around rome, then when i got back i helped out counseling at some sleepaway camps, then took a road trip to the mountains and just got back yesterday!

also, at like 3 am last night i got a rare burst of musical inspiration and started writing lyrics and made a little guitar part to go with it, but i just realized that the guitar part i made up is pretty much just the riff from Learn to Fly by the Foo Fighters so im gonna have to mix it up a bit, lol

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
That must have been A LOT of work ! :oops:
Was this really done on paper????????? By one man.
Jeez. It's things like this that make me look at myself and wonder if I could muster up the motivation to make something as extensive as this.
Well, I don't really know how much work this takes but I just thought it was funny (just look at that snake's grin in the thumbnail!), had a really creative story line as well as animations, and just wacky overall. It's like the book of genesis on drugs :D

Edit: Oh, and man is depicted as the devil which I find interesting lol

mcpon14

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
How is everybody doing, lol? :)

Who is awesome here, lol. Raise their hands, lol. :)

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
How is everybody doing, lol? :)

Who is awesome here, lol. Raise their hands, lol. :)
pretty good, can't stop listening Songs of Experience - U2's new album :heart::p
probably the best of 2017