The Coldplaying Pub.

Darlene_Ihnfsa

Rising
Coldplayer
@ zaza: yes i do, but not all the time.
why mine is not good?... :uhoh: ...

@ nick: good taste :cool4: how is it going?

@ sandy: Hey, let me thing, some beer or you prefer some wine?

Darlene_Ihnfsa

Rising
Coldplayer
@ nick: fine too. :)
are you in uni already? (i think that we hadn't had talked since long long time ago so... :embarassed: )

here you go sandy:

the first beer i ever drunk.

Matter-Eater Lad

K-K-KRUNCH
Coldplayer
@ nick: fine too. :)
are you in uni already? (i think that we hadn't had talked since long long time ago so... :embarassed: )

here you go sandy:

the first beer i ever drunk.
It's been too long since we talked. I was in a Uni for a semester in Ohio, then a semester in Gainesville, and now I'm back at a community college near Orlando...I can't stay still for long.

So whats new with you?

Darlene_Ihnfsa

Rising
Coldplayer
@ sandy: it was nice, uni was good, but i had to talk with some teachers about my timetable this year :\
there?

@ nick: :surprised: i didn't knew about that. and what are you studying?
i've been in Portugal for a year on a studies exchange programme, now i am back and i was suppoused to had finished my degree but as i had failed some subjects i'll need at least another semester to finish.

~ Sandy ~

The Weird Fish ?
Coldplayer
@ sandy: it was nice, uni was good, but i had to talk with some teachers about my timetable this year :\
there?

@ nick: :surprised: i didn't knew about that. and what are you studying?
i've been in Portugal for a year on a studies exchange programme, now i am back and i was suppoused to had finished my degree but as i had failed some subjects i'll need at least another semester to finish.
Sorry Ari :confused:
Yep I'm here.
What's wrong with your timetable ??

Darlene_Ihnfsa

Rising
Coldplayer
@ sandy: i meant how about there?...

well as i am doing the subjects i've failed, at some hours i should be attending two different classes, so i had to tell them about it in order they let me "miss" one of the classes because i am attending another one... a part of that the timetable is good. :)

Matter-Eater Lad

K-K-KRUNCH
Coldplayer
Haha I'm in the same boat, I should have been done by now but I failed a few courses.(But I need more then a semester) Right now my major is Psychology.

Portugal eh? I hear it's a great place, how do you like it? Btw shouldn't you be studying?

Darlene_Ihnfsa

Rising
Coldplayer
Haha I'm in the same boat, I should have been done by now but I failed a few courses.(But I need more then a semester) Right now my major is Psychology.

Portugal eh? I hear it's a great place, how do you like it? Btw shouldn't you be studying?
oh, good luck on it then. :) Psychology is 5 years there, right?.
i'm studying Tourism, is a 3 years degree.
btw i was thinking to had studied Psychology too.
yes i loved it, great country and wonderful people, very kind.
why i should be studying now? here now is 20:39, my lectures are in the morning.
so why you have moved so many times nick? :thinking:

Matter-Eater Lad

K-K-KRUNCH
Coldplayer
oh, good luck on it then. :) Psychology is 5 years there, right?.
i'm studying Tourism, is a 3 years degree.
btw i was thinking to had studied Psychology too.
yes i loved it, great country and wonderful people, very kind.
why i should be studying now? here now is 20:39, my lectures are in the morning.
so why you have moved so many times nick? :thinking:
Tourism...sounds like an exquisite major to have, congrats. As for studying, I find when I'm supposed to be studying im on here talking instead:shocked2:...I just assumed the same for most of us here. But anyways, I can't seem to find want I want so I keep moving, I lived in Kentucky for a the summer last year before school in Ohio and I just can't find a place where i fit in. Unfortunately I'm now back living with my parents because I'm broke and school is cheaper here.