The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
It's not full yet. There's around 50 pages left. Plenty of room.

...wouldn't it make sense to send it to Indonesia next though, location-wise?

It did arrive here in a 1-2kg satchel, I haven't weighed it yet though.

omdfkbr

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello errbodeh! Been busy lately (perhaps I will be busy until May) so.....yeah. I finally came back here.
So Scrappy's still in Cobalt? How's it doing?

A_Cartoon_Heart

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm interested in possibly making a page for the scrapbook, but I'm not exactly sure what I would put in it :C Is it still going around, did it get lost, is it full?

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
I still have it, I'll try and PM Wyrd to get her back here sorting things

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
PM'd Wyrd, no response. Does anyone else know how to get in touch off the forum?

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
I haven't seen her online for a a awhile. If you need her email address, Chloe might have it. I think Kim sent her a couple of emails when she had the scrapbook.

Wyrd

Brent come back
Coldplayer
Hi-ho, I am here. I wanted to answer Cobalt but didn't know what to answer :/

I haven't been on here much and I don't think I will either in the near future, so maybe it's better if anyone else wants to take over the lead on where to go with it and keeping the addresses etc? Because I am busy with my new job and job searching and I don't find much time for spamming forums lately.

Emma, would you be ok then with sending it to Indonesia?

I want in on this!
Ok, shall I put your name on the list in the first post?
I'm interested in possibly making a page for the scrapbook, but I'm not exactly sure what I would put in it :C Is it still going around, did it get lost, is it full?
The book is still going around, shall I put your name also on the list? You'll be contacted when the book is near you.

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
I haven't been on here much and I don't think I will either in the near future, so maybe it's better if anyone else wants to take over the lead on where to go with it and keeping the addresses etc? Because I am busy with my new job and job searching and I don't find much time for spamming forums lately.
I'm sorry to hear that Kim, good luck with your job (search). Did you have anyone in mind for taking over?

omdfkbr

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
if the book is really going to be sent to Indonesia at these times, i would not be able to fill it until June.

A_Cartoon_Heart

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi-ho, I am here. I wanted to answer Cobalt but didn't know what to answer :/

Emma, would you be ok then with sending it to Indonesia?

Ok, shall I put your name on the list in the first post?
The book is still going around, shall I put your name also on the list? You'll be contacted when the book is near you.
Yes, if you could put my name on the list that would be awesome, thank you :)

Wyrd

Brent come back
Coldplayer
Your name is on the list!

Tash, I don't know who would be willing to take over. Any takers?

omdfkbr, if you can't make a page until June, then I think it's better to send it back to Europe. I will have a look at who's first on the list from there.

omdfkbr

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
omdfkbr, if you can't make a page until June, then I think it's better to send it back to Europe. I will have a look at who's first on the list from there.
Then let it go back to Europe. Where's adaninurimanina anyway?

*can't believe i memorised that username

Wyrd

Brent come back
Coldplayer
As I will probably not continue with the scrapbook handling I think it's wise not to send it to me. Normally we ask for it a bit before it goes to you anyway.

Tash, if you want to take over, I'd be glad! As you can see I am hardly online here anymore.

The first person from Europe who was supposed to get the scrapbook is Alice42. I'll PM Cobalt her address and PM Alice42 to see if she's still active on the board.

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^ Actually Tash doesn't post here anymore : (