Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

lollen12

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi, first of all I'd need only 1 ticket because I am only 1 person :)
Second, what was the face value for these hot tickets ?
Thats fine for just 1. The actual ticket says €100.50 + then the hot ticket price + fees €117 total = €217.15 but say what u can afford + postage. I can get it posted 2m if u let me know email [email protected]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Thats fine for just 1. The actual ticket says €100.50 + then the hot ticket price + fees €117 total = €217.15 but say what u can afford + postage. I can get it posted 2m if u let me know email [email protected]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app
Hi, oh sorry I was not aware that it was so expensive, being a seated ticket. I'm afraid this category isn't generally in my budget.
I hope you will find another buyer soon.

Coldee

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi!

I'm selling 1 seated ticket for Paris, on July 16th (Tribune inter EST - Section E5 - Row 52 - Seat 06) via the official ticket exchange site of the Stade de France (follow this link: https://csdf-be.shop.secutix.com/selection/resale/item?performanceId=670375591&isQuote=false).The place is located on the mid-right side of the stadium and offers a great view of the overall stage to enjoy the fireworks, lights and animations on the B-Stage floor.

The site will edit a new ticket replacing the first one, so you can be assured that it'll be valid. The total price (including the fees charged by the site) is equal to the initial buying price, but can be negotiated. Do not hesitate to contact me.

Last edited:

GazDav91

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi All!
I have a couple of general admission tickets for Wednesday 12 July in Cardiff. My wife and I can longer attend and so I hoping to sell them on to someone to enjoy. Face value is £79.75 but I'd take an offer at this late stage. Ideally I'd need to post them "next day signed for", so let me know asap if you'd like them! Thanks
Are these still available??

Leialtuare

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi! I have a ticket "pelouse-standing port S" for 15th July concert in Paris Is there anybody interested???? Price: 60 eur .Please let me know. Thanks.

dianab

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
we've got 4 VIP-standing Early Entry- tickets for the Paris concert on the 16th of july. 180€/ticket. we'll be in Paris starting tomorrow. for questions/ interest feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Anyone have any kind of ticket for the 18th of July in Paris to offer ?

MagdaBa

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have one early entry standing ticket for Paris July 16th. My friend cannot go - but i will be there. Pm me for detalis!

pickles12

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have two floor tickets for the August 1st show at Metlife Stadium. Section 1 , row 33. Asking face value $225/each.

BuckinParadise

Believe in Miracles
Coldplayer
Searching for a spare ticket for any of the Buenos Aires shows ( 14th / 15th November. Thx !!

nicu2001

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm selling two VIP2 tix for tonight Aug 1 at MetLife in Section 3 Row 13. Must be able to meet in downtown NYC by 4pm today. Face is $525 per ticket but will entertain offers lower. Note you will not be able to get the VIP gifts as they are only under the original purchasers (my) name. PM is best. Thanks.

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Selling my Chicago section C seat if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk