Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UK European Winter Tour - 9 dates announced so far (19th Sept 2011)

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Nine date European arena tour announced for December - with pre-sale for Coldplay's online fans. Info/dates at coldplay.com/newsdetail.php… A

(not sure if this was already reported. If it has, I apologize)

Phoebeo

Hi. I'm Louise.
Coldplayer
Wooooo! Sounds great. :wacky:

I was just hoping for a gig in Denmark. :wacko:

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
No Denmark. It sucks ! :( I really hope they are gonna come to Denmark next year!

wanted

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Me too.
Tought they might of done the 02 Dublin.
Same. There is space between Manchester and London, London and Paris. So hopefully they add one, but it will most likely be extra dates in London

Eve81

Eve
Coldplayer
Same. There is space between Manchester and London, London and Paris. So hopefully they add one, but it will most likely be extra dates in London
they also could add dates in January...

bosly1

Dark Horse
Coldplayer
Disappointed that there was no Nottingham date announced :\

hayachris

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
WHY THEY DON'T PLAY IN SWITZERLAND???
In the last summer they were not here and now this...

BenSpeirs

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Definitely getting a couple for London O2! This year I will have seen all the bands in my top 5 list alone!!

bosly1

Dark Horse
Coldplayer
Not much of a tour is it? Three poxy dates in the UK! Where are the shows in the midlands eg. Birmingham & Nottingham? Not happy... Guess I'll have to wait until their summer stadium tour, that's assuming there will be one.

evilelvis

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think there will be more! There is a big gap between Manchester and London, but can only assume they will add more Manchester dates rather then new venues at this stage. Otherwise they surely would have announced them now.

Mrk

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
Coldplayer
*goes to see the news*
*no italian dates announced*

SprayCanSoul

Podge
Coldplayer
One thing I hope dosent happen is that they only do these 9 arena dates - and then announce a staduim/outdoor tour for everywhere else.
I would much rather see them at a smaller venue.

wanted

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
One thing I hope dosent happen is that they only do these 9 arena dates - and then announce a staduim/outdoor tour for everywhere else.
I would much rather see them at a smaller venue.
So would i, but if they don't add a Dublin date for their winter tour, it will probably be an outdoor gig during summer. Wonder if they will play Aviva stadium.