22-Jul-08: Chicago - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

icedude2010

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I know ! They got to hear warning sign!!! But I got to hear my own secret little soundcheck performance ;)
granted it wasn't that long...
Johnny was playing the main clocks guitar riff ( piano part on the guitar!) and green eyes!

Does anyone know of T-Shirts falling from the ceiling during Lovers? My friend told me that they got relocated from the 300's to right behind the sound mix section and said thats what happened, you can kinda see some odd stuff falling right before the confetti in this video- two t-shirts it looks like
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwtaWDpUEAQ[/media]

icedude2010

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I believe that those are giant balls or clumps of confetti :) one fell right next to me.

eramsay1

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Really great pics! It was great to see all the shots and kind of relive the moment again. I love the butterflies...nice shot of Chris and the butterflies. You got a lot of really nice ones of the band. Their is one of Will that is especially nice.

What kind of camera did you have. It looked like you were able to get in close. My little one got busted recently and am looking to replace it and get one for concerts and such.

I loved that Chris's guitar said Danza! I noticed that during the concert!

Thank you for the comments on our pics. My husband shot all of the pictures (i am way to busy screaming along and dancing). We bought the camera the night before the show so we weren't sure about how they would turn out... but we were very pleased. It is a sony cybershot DSC-H50, it is a little bulky... the security guard at the United Center was right next to us and didn't say a thing. We were in row 7 so I think that also has something to do with it.

gvargas

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
I know ! They got to hear warning sign!!! But I got to hear my own secret little soundcheck performance ;)
granted it wasn't that long...
Johnny was playing the main clocks guitar riff ( piano part on the guitar!) and green eyes!

Really? That is totally cool. I love that clocks riff...I heard an accoustic version of them playing it...from thenI tried to learn it by ear and every so often I try to play it on the guitar...its fast though! I love it.

He was playing green eyes too...cool! Electric or accoustic? I thought Chris played that part.

gvargas

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
Thank you for the comments on our pics. My husband shot all of the pictures (i am way to busy screaming along and dancing). We bought the camera the night before the show so we weren't sure about how they would turn out... but we were very pleased. It is a sony cybershot DSC-H50, it is a little bulky... the security guard at the United Center was right next to us and didn't say a thing. We were in row 7 so I think that also has something to do with it.

Coolness! Thanks for the info. Lucky you were row 7! Must have been a good time!

icedude2010

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Really? That is totally cool. I love that clocks riff...I heard an accoustic version of them playing it...from thenI tried to learn it by ear and every so often I try to play it on the guitar...its fast though! I love it.

He was playing green eyes too...cool! Electric or accoustic? I thought Chris played that part.
it sounded like normal green eyes, acoustic , and yeah clocks was awesome. If they whipped that out in concert it would be tight !

Jenjie

Coldplaying Founder
Founder
Coldplayer
First page updated with an impressive amount of videos. Coldplayers did great :D