[3-June-2011] Rock im Park: Nürnberg, Germany [possible setlist and first YouTube videos in 1st post

Coldplayer1317

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i think a new coldplay song just leaked, or fake? , i dont know cause it really sounds like chris martin :S if it is real it is amazing anyway.... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzJKmUSLIRc"]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Up With The Birds (new song)‬‏[/ame]

illuvcoldplay

Chrissylicious
Coldplayer
I'm loving all f the videos, pics, reviews , everything. Thanks guys, it's much appreciated

scusi

So I waited for you.
Coldplayer
i think a new coldplay song just leaked, or fake? , i dont know cause it really sounds like chris martin :S if it is real it is amazing anyway....
Aww bless you, it is Coldplay, but not a leak

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHvncOIVkGM"]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - 1.36‬‏[/ame]

Mortilorie

Loving Everyday Life
Coldplayer
Rock im Park 2011 Farewell

To All who have been to see Coldplay at Rock im Park 2011 in Nuremberg.

Both my Boyfriend and I have been amazed by the concert, only to be left gutted at the end when they suddenly disappeared 15 minutes earlier than scheduled. There also has not been the usual coming to the front of the stage, all hugged, and bowing and waving. We thought this is a bit a odd and did not want to leave the place at first - only when we saw the roadies packing up it started to dawn that it is really over. We tried to get a viva chant on the way, but everybody else bar very view was leaving. So all in all a sad ending to a great gig. Did anybody else feel that way too - or was it just us?

I thought that maybe they had to leave promptly for the Rock am Ring Festival, but still they could have come up to the front for 2 minutes after ETIAW - especially as it has been there first gig after some time.

I have asked the Oracle this question, but did not get an answer ...

What do you think?

[email protected]

Midnight
Coldplayer
They disappeared 15 minutes early? They didn't wave their goodbye as usual? I didnt notice that. Well for me it seemed like they were having a good time! It was their 'first' show playing new stuff so they were a bit more nervous than at Rock Am Ring the next day I think but they were doing great and they did perform without a mistake! Of course the ending was a bit sad. Every ending of a Coldplay concert is sad! :p Festival shows are short, thats it. :shrug: In my opinion it was the best out of the three CP gigs I attended so far!

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
just realised that HLH was not the 1st song and they started with CB

carry3

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
We thought this is a bit a odd and did not want to leave the place at first - only when we saw the roadies packing up it started to dawn that it is really over.

[email protected]

Midnight
Coldplayer
sooo much changed between now and then.
how small it started and how big it became.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04dedu3kwWo"]Coldplay - Intro - Charlie Brown - Rock im Park 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

will's piano isn't even painted at that time.
i still feel embarrassed when i think of saying "against the wall" would be a new song :p :facepalm:
i hope you forgave me for that :embarrassed: me was drunk a little :drunk: