LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Happy Birthday, AHFOD! A year later and I still love it.

antdrew

Never in a rush
Coldplayer
Has anybody else found that this album has grown on them a lot? Like that they are liking it a lot more now than they did when it was first released?

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Quite the opposite really :/ but thats just me. For me, the hype has died down and i'm looking forward to LP8. Of course there are still gems I listen to, but iunno, i've really been hoping for RushofBloodII since I rediscovered it.

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
Has anybody else found that this album has grown on them a lot? Like that they are liking it a lot more now than they did when it was first released?
Surprisingly, yes for me. In general my opinion of the songs has gone up since their release. The only song I still don't really like is Everglow lol :p Have no idea why. Anyways, what helped me significantly was @MC01Coldplay's rearrangement of the album. Check it out here → https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/wonderful-adventure-ahfod-rearragened-remade-by-mc01-download.108259/

It's quite good. If you are still having trouble having this album grow on you, I'd suggest doing the following:
1. Go 1 month without listening to any AHFOD songs.
2. Start listening to @MC01Coldplay's edit.
The only thing I don't like about the edit is that it "pretty much" doesn't include XMTS. Oh well, still good.

HOW ABOUT YOU? wacko.gif

antdrew

Never in a rush
Coldplayer
Ahh yeah I was the same with everglow but I don't know it has grown on me as well. Thanks for the link to the rearrangement though, I'll check it out :)

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
Surprisingly, yes for me. In general my opinion of the songs has gone up since their release. The only song I still don't really like is Everglow lol :p Have no idea why. Anyways, what helped me significantly was @MC01Coldplay's rearrangement of the album. Check it out here → https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/wonderful-adventure-ahfod-rearragened-remade-by-mc01-download.108259/

It's quite good. If you are still having trouble having this album grow on you, I'd suggest doing the following:
The only thing I don't like about the edit is that it "pretty much" doesn't include XMTS. Oh well, still good.

HOW ABOUT YOU? View attachment 6629
honestly, even if you liked or loved AHFOD from the start, still go check out this edit because it is just INCREDIBLE.

ColdplayingfromKansas

Official Viva Fangirl
Coldplayer

HOW ABOUT YOU? View attachment 6629
Holy cow I'm only halfway through the first track and I'm already in love

MC01Coldplay

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Oh, right. I used the wrong word. It's INCREDIBLE :heart_eyes:
Thank you both very much! I keep making edit's too it and now I have another version with a couple more edits. Mostly just extra drums.

But wow thanks a lot for the shout out.

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
Thank you both very much! I keep making edit's too it and now I have another version with a couple more edits. Mostly just extra drums.

No problem, you deserve it. Keep making those edits. I'm willing to listen to all of them :)

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer

Hey. I have tried to download it but it seems that the download page doesn't exist anymore. I've heard your latest version of AHFOD on soundcloud but I saw there should seperate tracks to download.

MC01Coldplay

Coldplayer
Hey. I have tried to download it but it seems that the download page doesn't exist anymore. I've heard your latest version of AHFOD on soundcloud but I saw there should seperate tracks to download.
Oh. Well I have another updated version (I got access to the 6 blu-ray tracks) and have made a couple more edits. I'll change the link in about an hour, just check back on the original thread then.

Thanks

MC01Coldplay

Coldplayer
Last edited:

ReneeKathryn

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've got Coldplay tickets for sale. The concert is at Quicken Loans Arena on Saturday, August 19th at 7:00. They are great seats and we will sell for way under what we paid. Let me know if you're interested. We bought them before moving away and now we can't use them. Anyone interested???

Attachments

arushofjacktothehead

A Wispa, A Wispa, A Wispa
Coldplayer
Anyone agree with me that AHFOD's tracklisting should have actually looked like this:

1) A Head Full Of Dreams (with Chaplin speech intro)
2) Birds
3) All I Can Think About Is You
4) Everglow (Single Version)
5) Adventure Of A Lifetime
6) Kaleidoscope
7) Hypnotised
8) Colour Spectrum (with AOAL and AICTAIY instead of HFTW in flashback)
9) Miracles (Someone Special)
10) A L I E N S
11) Moving To Mars (re-released)
12) Up&Up (with Brian Eno production instead of Stargate, electronic drum samples cut)

I mean, c'mon. If history had a different order of events, this is what we could have got. Moving To Mars would have been easy to re-record, too, so that A L I E N S could glide straight into it.

LeftrightleftArchi

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Anyone agree with me that AHFOD's tracklisting should have actually looked like this:

1) A Head Full Of Dreams (with Chaplin speech intro)
2) Birds
3) All I Can Think About Is You
4) Everglow (Single Version)
5) Adventure Of A Lifetime
6) Kaleidoscope
7) Hypnotised
8) Colour Spectrum (with AOAL and AICTAIY instead of HFTW in flashback)
9) Miracles (Someone Special)
10) A L I E N S
11) Moving To Mars (re-released)
12) Up&Up (with Brian Eno production instead of Stargate, electronic drum samples cut)

I mean, c'mon. If history had a different order of events, this is what we could have got. Moving To Mars would have been easy to re-record, too, so that A L I E N S could glide straight into it.
I think we should've gotten an album full of songs similar to Moving to Mars, Aliens, and Major Minus instead of mx. It was the vibe they were going before Rihanna got to their heads and Brian Eno left during the MX sessions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lennyrott1

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Crazy we are already a few months away from AHFOD's 2nd Birthday.

I feel like I have already consumed every review, interview, article, etc of the album, but still feel like we are missing a track-by-track breakdown? With (almost) every other album I feel like we got an idea of what they were going for on each track, but I feel like they have hardly commented on AHFOD, Birds, Kaleidoscope, Fun, Army of One, Amazing Day? And for most the KEP tracks as well....

Anybody have some piece of media that I missed that gets more into it?

yoyo2000

Comme deux gouttes d’eau
Coldplayer
Crazy we are already a few months away from AHFOD's 2nd Birthday.

I feel like I have already consumed every review, interview, article, etc of the album, but still feel like we are missing a track-by-track breakdown? With (almost) every other album I feel like we got an idea of what they were going for on each track, but I feel like they have hardly commented on AHFOD, Birds, Kaleidoscope, Fun, Army of One, Amazing Day? And for most the KEP tracks as well....

Anybody have some piece of media that I missed that gets more into it?
I think so too and I doubt there is a statement for most of the songs on the album, because no one asked them.

This is the only interview that is more focused on the album
Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/5y6M2ABEifc

Most of the others is just the same questions-answers over and over

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator