Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

AMDB9

Staff member
Coldplayer
Just a heads up, I will be creating a separate thread for the live CD/DVD and keeping this one about the documentary movie.

On that note, does anyone know what time tickets go on sale tomorrow?

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Well, I can already purchase tickets for the film screening but I'm wondering whether to go on my own or try to persuade someone to join me. One the one hand, it'll be my first time ever visiting the cinema all alone. On the other hand, the more the merrier, right? Like I've got no problem talking about it to my friends, classmates or even teachers just to get them on the board. However, is it better to have a good time alone and have it my way? :D
Same I just went to college a few months ago and idk anyone that's a Coldplay fan here so I'm not sure if it would be weird to ask one of my friends

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
i live in the future where are my doco tickets

it is friday my dudes

gibe tikkit

ETA: did some google digging, for aussies try event cinemas or village, palace cinemas if you feel a little fancy

Last edited:

AMDB9

Staff member
Coldplayer
You guys! I just bought my tickets!!! I noticed AMC added the shows tonight (10/18), so I drove over there and bought some tickets!!!

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
You guys! I just bought my tickets!!! I noticed AMC added the shows tonight (10/18), so I drove over there and bought some tickets!!!
Nice! Looks like AMC is the only theater around me playing it. I've never been, how are their theaters?

AMDB9

Staff member
Coldplayer
Nice! Looks like AMC is the only theater around me playing it. I've never been, how are their theaters?
They are nice! They are the biggest chain around me. I don't see movies often, so I actually haven't been there since before they made all of their theatres have assigned seating and reclining seats, so I don't know how they are now...

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
They are nice! They are the biggest chain around me. I don't see movies often, so I actually haven't been there since before they made all of their theatres have assigned seating and reclining seats, so I don't know how they are now...
Sweet! Yeah they look good online, but the one near me doesn't have the greatest reviews. I guess it's a bit dirty but it's only 2 hours so I'll deal with it.

AMDB9

Staff member
Coldplayer
Sweet! Yeah they look good online, but the one near me doesn't have the greatest reviews. I guess it's a bit dirty but it's only 2 hours so I'll deal with it.
Yeah, also, like, I'm not sure how much tickets cost for people in other parts of the world, but $15 at AMC seems like a rip-off to me.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
15 USD ? Lucky you. Here in Germany it is 15 EUR, and the cinemas aren't the best either (comparatively small screens)

M Marks The Spot

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
15 USD ? Lucky you. Here in Germany it is 15 EUR, and the cinemas aren't the best either (comparatively small screens)
These prices have surprised me even though they shouldn't have seriously! I discovered that here in the local cinema in my town a ticket costs 10 EUR. I thought it would be more expensive but oh well.

Last edited:

M Marks The Spot

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Same I just went to college a few months ago and idk anyone that's a Coldplay fan here so I'm not sure if it would be weird to ask one of my friends
I reckon they'll be fine with it as long as you invite them and pay for their tickets. :joy:

AMDB9

Staff member
Coldplayer
What time do tickets go on sale online??
I am not sure yet. The band has yet to announce that information. The link to buy tickets is not yet on the US version of the Coldplay.film website. I would check the website of your local theaters, as some have already started selling tickets. A few days ago, theater locations were mistakenly added to the website for a short amount of time, so I don't know if you saw and checked that for your location, but, if you did, check those theaters. Also possibly check third-party ticket websites (to find locations, not necessarily to buy). Hopefully more information will be announced tomorrow.